How To Use OniKami Trello?
How To Use OniKami Trello?
How to create boards and cards
If you’re new to Trello, or don’t know how to create boards and cards, this tutorial will walk you through it.
1. Click on the board name in the top left corner of the Trello interface.
2. In the dropdown menu that appears, select “Cards.”
How to add files and images
Adding files and images to a Trello board is easy! Just drag and drop them into the board’s “Files” or “Images” sections. You can also use the Trello media picker to quickly add photos or videos from your computer.
To add a file or image to a card, just click on the card’s title bar and select “Add File.” You can then browse to and select the file you want to add. Once you’ve selected the file, Trello will open it in the app’s default editor (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or Microsoft Word).
If you’d like to add a video instead of a file, click on the card’s title bar and select “Add Video.” Trello will then open up the video player and allow you to select a video from your computer.
How to add columns and list items
Adding columns and list items is easy in Trello. To add a column: drag and drop a column from the left-hand side of the card editor onto the card you want it to appear on. To add a list item: drag and drop a list item from the left-hand side of the card editor onto the card you want it to appear on.
How to manage tasks and projects
If you’re looking to get organized and manage your projects with ease, OniKami Trello is perfect for you! Here are some tips on how to use OniKami Trello to its fullest potential.
1. Create a board for each project or task you want to track. This will help you easily see what’s been done and what’s left to do.
2. Add cards to each board that represents the tasks assigned to it. For example, if you’re working on a project called “Design a website,” add a card with the title “Design a website” and include details like the URL of the website you’re designing, the name of the client, and so on.
3. As you complete tasks, move them from one board to another by dragging and dropping them into place. If you need to delete something, just drag it off the board and onto the discard pile located at the bottom of the Trello window.
4. Use filters on your boards to quickly find information specific to your project or task. For example, if you want to see all cards related to marketing tasks, simply filter your board by selecting “Marketing.”
If you’re looking for a way to keep track of your projects and stay organized, OniKami Trello might be the perfect tool for you. This free online program allows users to create boards and cards that represent different aspects of their projects, then assigns tasks and deadlines to each card. What’s more, because Trello is based on the Kanban method, it can help you optimize your workflow and improve your productivity as you work on your various projects.